Learn these techniques and then some at Barbara's workshop:
- Fresh color, using fresh paint, and keeping it fresh. Expensive versus cheap.
- Watercolor timing when to apply paint and when to dry washes.
- Transferring your drawing to your watercolor paper.
- Techniques, tape, masking, razors (straight edge and plastic,) using stencils and how to cut your own, calligraphy pens, pallet knives. Application and removal of paint.
- At the end of day, a dirty pallet painting
Sign up at the September 13 Racine Art Guild Meeting or by sending your check to Janet Mrazek, 2520 West High St, Racine, WI 53404
The cost is $35 per student if we get a complete workshop of 15 students.