2018 SAF Artist Application
Welcome to the 2018 Starving Artist Fair, which takes place on Sunday, August 5, 2018.
Submit the form below to obtain the link to the downloadable application. Fill out the application completely and with as much detail as possible. Return it promptly by mail with the $105 exhibitor fee.
Student Exhibitor submission allows two currently enrolled art students to share a booth for $105 – so split the regular cost between 2 people. You will need to submit copies of your student ID, as well as adhere to all the other requirements (see application).
Jurying is required for all artists that did not participate in 2017, but to help artists keep their costs down we have eliminated the jurying fee.
- Submit 3 digital images electronically (.jpg or.pdf) to: RAGuildSaf@gmail.com OR
- Submit by mail your CD (.jpg or.pdf), or 4x6 print photos, or slides to:
Racine Art Guild, Inc.,
Starving Artists Fair
P.O. Box 1345
Racine WI 53401-1345
IMAGES MUST BE OF CURRENT WORK AND THE WORK THAT WILL BE EXHIBITED AT THE FAIR.
Please note on the form that the maximum price artists may charge for a piece of work is $300. We are committed to helping you have a positive and profitable experience at our 51st Anniversary Starving Artist Fair.
The deadline for submission is May 1, 2018.
You will be notified by mail within two weeks.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to our Silent Auction that funds scholarships for art students. We would greatly appreciate a donation that represents the quality of your work.
Amenities for artists:
- Complimentary coffee and Racine’s famous kringle upon arrival for booth setup.
- Free Parking
- Booth Sitting: If you’d like to request a booth sitter for a short relief.
- Express lines for food with our on-site food vendors.
- Artists only restroom.
Coordinator, Starving Artist Fair 2018
1. Please fill out this form.
2. Press the submit button and the application link will appear.
3. Click on the link for the downloadable application.
4. Print, fill out, and mail in with your exhibitor fee.